Friday, February 19, 2010

Non Comedogenic And Oil Free Concealer Laura Mercier Oil-free Foundation Or Silk Creme Foundation?

Laura Mercier oil-free foundation or silk creme foundation? - non comedogenic and oil free concealer

I'm using the Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation about a year, but it pumps me up to my last few years I am thinking of going Silk Foundation (Sephora respondents say they have a wider range and ease of mixing .. but I'm afraid it is too rich for me?)

Let's see .. some details about my skin type. I have acne scars .. embarrassed, I am 18 years, Asian, combination, dry skin .. I was often ill and depressed, my skin ... (Yes, I am afraid that my roommate is in the next semester fear when he sees me without make-up).

My daily routine ... I wash my face with this gentle cleaning with tea tree oil from Trader Joe's, I, and using a facial scrub Goji ( "The Mystery of the Himalayas) comedogenic a couple times a week. I do not use ac moisturizer with SPF every time before my makeup. I first saw on this page (for special occasions) with NARS primers. So every day I make-up makeup quit Forever full coverage concealer (to cover acne scars) by Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation, and the skin MAC mineral powder.

So .. Stick Oil-Free Foundation Laura Mercier Silk Cream or change?

1 comments:

desire,best u ever had said...

Hands of the Foundation Laura Mercier Silk Cream 10-times better trust me chat Studies at the School of Cosmetology

Post a Comment