Friday, January 8, 2010

Petite Clothing Uk Petite Running Tights / Clothing?

Petite running tights / clothing? - petite clothing uk

I'm barely 5 feet and has recently taken on the race I was very comfortable in my shorts until the weather was bad, but now I want to re-cover and keep hot. I do not want anything too bulky and have tried to find a pair of leggings / tights, running too long. Can anyone recommend where I dress short runs in the United Kingdom, Hertfordshire, preferably London area to find?

4 comments:

Secret Squirrel said...

Hello - Im looking for some right leg MB THW (although I have) for the bike and I'm in http://www.evanscycles.com/ Theyre based in London and offers a wonderful selection of material. XS in the clothes that could be done for you? Have fun: O) xx

maestra said...

Have you tried to order online? You want to try to May petitie section. Good luck.

gaviscon said...

Tesco and Asda on high-quality clothing at reasonable prices - then these operations are somewhat more expensive - you do not forget to test, sections for children too

crazyych... said...

\\ \\ \\ \\ Www.runningfunky.com \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt I like this site because the use made of spandex! But if you are not at all different colors, please send us an email and ask for colors like black, brown, gray, whatever you want! Hope this helps! Running is awesome yay!

Post a Comment