Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cute Claims Deed Mature Follow Up Q?

Mature follow up Q? - cute claims deed

Re complacency in a serious relationship.
Ok. I hear what everyone says. My point is. When I was in a bar w / my friends and I have not slept w / my gf in a few days, and a cute little number is a little flirting w / me, it's going really so different, and think to relieve myself, instead of to write w / her? Of course, nothing physical, but my wish is fulfilled by another person. He still behaves the same carnal urgency is misleading. I'm on the other person, the exercise of the mind. Is not that the same mechanism that cheating?

Of course it would not deal with me, when the urgency to win, if not all, but I learn, the desire until she can be with H Channelhe?

For me, this is not a question of desire for control, but to focus where it should be. And yet, I do not pretend to be a saint, because I'm not ceratinly. It seems as self-control is good for a serious relationship.

2 comments:

kinreep said...

As I said earlier that his fantasy is the most dangerous part. When imagination and passion to the point where you want the real thing, then there is a problem. However, if you know their limitations and can not control their urges to be with someone else harm. Like I said, masturbation can be a tool to act impulsively. So if you had a sexy girl flirts with me, you think you do not like my friend that I am at the thought of another woman or let the emotions take over reality and dream to find with her. Yes, a form of cheating, but it can help a relationship. This is also why, if you want your car, because you are not alone and that nobody goes to the head.

Ralph M said...

Si If you go to a restaurant, you can use an expensive or a cheaper one. Try to go cheap and fantasize about the face. You can add any thoughts that you want to exercise but no impact on the bill at the end .. not because fantasies are ... This is not a scam. If you could channel your desire is one of the few who can ... Ultimately, the right way to cheat to do it discreetly too.

Post a Comment