Monday, February 8, 2010

Motions Hair Relaxer I Used The "Motions" Oil Moisturizer Mild Relaxer, But Now, The Hair In The Back Of My Head Is Wavy. HELP!?

I used the "Motions" oil moisturizer mild relaxer, but now, the hair in the back of my head is wavy. HELP!? - motions hair relaxer

After an unsatisfactory experience with other salons and stylists, I decided to take my hair into my own hands. My friend suggested that it relaxes me do the same. So I have a thick line of hair care proposals and went to work on my hair.

So you know, my hair short in a style similar to Halle Berry cut. Now that I am relaxed, she looked good. After a few days began to roll, but / diaper in the back. I'm not sure if I should: (1) Leave the relaxation on the longest (2) moving light on the normal formula, or (3) Try a different method for treating hair. In addition, the package does not help too much (but perhaps this is due to the loosening of my problems?) I'm not sure the hair is smooth and lie flat.

I am sure I will continue to be treated my hair myself (unless it is cut, then I see) a stylist. So please send me your tips for self-care Hair!

2 comments:

lapreghi... said...

For me, the proposed method for bleaching is not the best results in recent years. I threw my bottle of light and have not bought a relaxing Lye (because I have a sensitive scalp formula anyway) and I am much better results. The rest of the line - the style and Moisture Shampoo / Dir I love him, but not touch, I relax the liquor again. And I did not know how oil or conditioner any version of weightlessness.

I have seen recently, Halle Berry, you're talking about writing cultures Area / goblin or something new to the sport? If your avatar is a reflection, with short hair around the head is not good dry after the first flat envelope. Having combed and ironed flat, sometimes with curls or straighten the body or in his case at night, you comb / brush on the palette of each side, behind the ear, where his party then. Fold, if necessary, then put the scarf on top.

The waves in the back is a relaxing, first, could not be created because water-based gels, hair curling / frizz when they sit in the dryer are dry thoroughly and vigorously. Use oil / product silicone style. Spray hair spray instead of injection, because alcohol dries. I download it or whether you get a refund and go for another brand. The only clothes I like is relaxants Mizani / money, I have better results with bleach soft and beautiful than zero, with movements. If you are not back, and I do not want to lose, you will want to relax every 4 instead of 6 weeks, if not treated some waves. If the case does not skimp on the packaging of products and depth of the thermal type. Crawl for short hairs on the back, I say (stylists) to pull the rat Lane Lupe, comb and relaxation at the root and the hair after a first use of a relaxing get it right. Again, a different brand would not be necessary. Only for short hair.
Apart from the more specific, what we should try to achieve and the type of work to develop a system that works for you.

cook said...

I use virgin argan oil http://oilargan.blogspot.com

Post a Comment