Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Magic Tilt Trailer Vin Year Can I Register A Magic Tilt Boat Trailer With A Valid Vin Number Without Papers?

Can I register a Magic Tilt Boat Trailer with a Valid Vin Number without Papers? - magic tilt trailer vin year

I just found out yesterday that the Magic Tilt boat trailers, that I now see that the person who sells. It is a "friend" who can not get sold. She signed the registration of the trailer, but in my state (NY), needs a DMV form MV-82 by the law for the transfer of registration.

The pendant is made by Magic Tilt, and I am sure that a VIN #. But I wonder if I could save the house, there is no other form of registration. What should I do?

1 comments:

millsym2... said...

leave things as they are .. .. Problems with stolen mechanics, but good luck

Post a Comment