Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is Brazilian Waxing Harmful For The Baby How Do Busy Women Keep Their Body Hair-free Inexpensively?

How do busy women keep their body hair-free inexpensively? - is brazilian waxing harmful for the baby

Hello, I am a student who is very busy with school work and employment. I never really learned to keep the body free of hair in my cultural background. I really want to look good and keep my body free of hair, but you do not have the money for the Hall of whole-body waxing and laser hair removal. Can anyone advise me how I can really always a vacancy hair every day, without the use of dangerous or expensive? Shaving makes hair grow in a few hours and thicker, so it do not work well for me. Are there safer alternatives to the Brazilian wax to the pubic area? Any help, how can I keep my private area around the hair, was very freely, without wax?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Use an electric razor

Anonymous said...

Use an electric razor

Anonymous said...

Use an electric razor

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I do not understand why you want completely free of hair. The hair is normal and serves as a protection against bacteria.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I do not understand why you want completely free of hair. The hair is normal and serves as a protection against bacteria.

Anonymous said...

.... I just open (make sure to shave in the public .... the way you have to deal with razor burn), which takes several days for my hair to grow back. There's really nothing that a good thing it will cost to remove the hair.

Post a Comment